BOHO DRESS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Thrifted (Topshop) £5.50 | Leather Jacket - Zara £59.99 | Bag - Lamoda | Pom-Pom - Ebay £1.49 | Boots - Primark £15 | Rings - Primark & BohoMoon | Cresent moon necklace - AWP* | Crystal Necklace - AuroraLane Jewellery* 

I've never really shopped in charity shops before but I went into one when I was shopping in Glasgow because I seen something interesting through the window. When I walked in I was instantly drawn to this dress. It had such a boho-vibe to it which I love. It is a UK size 16 so it is a few sizes too big but I think it looks really cool and effortless over-sized. It just flows when I walk and its such a flattering fit. It will definitely be worn a lot during this summer! I paired it with some boots and a leather jacket to dress it down a bit since I was only going out for dinner. 

  twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment