LA POMA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Floppy hat - Primark (similar here) | Dress - Zara £30 | Sandals - Missguided £15 | Bag - Nasty Gal £30
This is one of the outfits I wore out to dinner while in Barcelona, we went to La Poma which is a lovely restaurant right on Las Ramblas - I'd highly recommend it. Check out my photo diary for a bigger insight in to what I did and ate while there! I ate tonnes and will proudly blame the little food baby peeking out under my dress on that.

I picked this dress up just before we left, and at first I wasn't too sure about it. It's definitely out of my comfort zone, one for being any colour other than black, and two for being more of an a-line style. I always thought that would make me look shorter and like a little girl, but it turned out to be quite flattering on my legs. It does tend to cling and bunch up slightly around the stomach area due to the material, so maybe next time I won't wear it while eating a gigantic meal! Despite that, I still felt like it was flattering on, plus it's something different to add to my vast sea of blackness. It has gorgeous lace up detailing on the sides too which adds a nice, flirty touch. I also really love how open the back is, which again keeps it from being too plain and "conservative".
Unfortunately I can't find it on the Zara website but keep an eye out in stores and try it on, I bet you fall in love with it! Adding a floppy hat made me feel like a right lady for the evening.

  
twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE LOOK! I can't find the dress on the Zara website uk but I found it on some other countries zara websites!

    http://www.zara.com/gr/en/woman/dresses/view-all/dress-with-lace-up-sides-c719020p2687019.html#content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww that's so handy, you're lovely!

      Delete
  2. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete