CULOTTES AND THE CITY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leather Jacket - Zara £59.99 | Top - Missguided £13 | Culottes - Topshop Sale £5 (similar) | Bag - Primark £10 (similar here) | Boots - Primark £15 (similar here or here)

I found these amazing culottes in the topshop sale for only £5 but unfortunately they were a 14 Tall, not my size. I thought I'd buy them anyway and take in the waist to my size and it would be fine. So out came the sewing machine and believe me it was a lot more difficult to do that I thought it would be. But I managed to do it and I think they look great! I had to hem them too as they were way too long but I've worn them so much already since I bought them. I was going into town to see Avengers: Age of Ultron and I highly recommend seeing it. It may be my favourite one so far! It was great and there was humour throughout, I could honestly see it again. 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment