NEW IN: RAGGED PRIEST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crop Top - Topshop £10 | Leather Jacket - Zara £59.99 | Ragged Priest Jeans - Asos sale £26.50 (sold out, buy here) | Birkenstocks - Birkenstocks £44.95 | Fedora - Asos £22 | Rings - Shop Dixi (buy here) | Belt from Missguided trousers

 When Asos emailed me about a 70% sale I couldn't resist having a peek. I fell in love with these Ragged Priest Jeans that were reduced from £65! They also only had one size left, my size, fate or what? I also didn't have a pair of 'mom jeans' yet so it didn't take me long to add these babies to my basket. I love how extreme they are, I was never brave enough to go more than ripped knees but I've finally found the courage to wear these. I think they're really flattering and I can't wait to try them with different outfits.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment