NEW IN: SPRING BEAUTY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Boots £4.19 | Collection Field Day (3) - Boots £1.99 | Natural Collection Lip Liner (Almond) - Boots £1.99

I went into boots the other day and picked up a few bits so I thought I'd show you them before I try them out. I fell in love with this shade of nail polish it looks kinda pink in the picture but it's the most beautiful peach hence the name peach blossom! My friend was actually the one to find this amazing lip liner, it's a lovely nude brown, it's definitely a Kylie Jenner colour. And of course I had to pick up this collection concealer after all of the hype. So I'll do a follow up post of what I think of them all!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. i swear by the lasting perfection concealer! love that shade of nail polish, can't wait to see what you think of it :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it myself! It's supposed to be a Nars concealer dupe. Thanks I'll post what I think :) x

      Delete