TAILORED

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coat - Primark £25 (similar here & here) | Turtleneck - Primark £10 | Cropped trousers - Topshop £22 (similar) | Heels - Zara via Depop | Clutch - Nasty Gal £30
Outfits like these are so simple, but they're actually my favourite. I'm one of those people who love to wear heels whenever they can, and for basically no reason. To tone heels down I usually pair them with something super casual - usually a pair of skinny jeans or plain tailored trousers and a jumper. Yup, that's still my go-to right now! I especially love turtlenecks at the moment so I can just tuck my hair in. It's at that really awkward length and my roots are starting to come back in, so bad hair days definitely outweigh the good. A lovely little hair tuck makes everything look slightly neater and more put together. To keep the look smart, I added my tailored camel coat and my favourite clutch bag!

I also love how versatile outfits like these are - this is perfect for a day to night outfit where you'll be out all day and may not have time to change. Just add some lippy and you're good to go!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

2 comments: