FLUFFY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Midi dress - H&M £12.99 (similar here & here) | Boots - Primark £18 | Coat - Missguided £34.99 || Clutch - Ante Memoria £28 | Earrings - Depop: lulutrixabelle
There's nothing better than a completely comfy outfit that looks like it's had some effort put in to it. This is my recent go-to for that: slouchy dress, huge fluffy jacket, comfy boots and a massive bag. I picked this dress up a little while ago as I needed something that was easy to throw on when I had to leave the house in a hurry or for just running some errands. It's so comfortable and can be styled easily in various ways, I also love it paired with some trainers and my huge white jacket for a super comfortable lazy-day outfit!

This time however, I added my pom pom earrings and my big white clutch to inject some more texture and colour. I'm obsessed with these earrings and am now desperate to get them in some other colours. You probably all know Lulutrixabelle, she sells these on her Depop in a multitude of plain colours as well as some mixed together which look amazing. I went for plain black at first to see how much wear I'd actually get out of them, and the short answer is a lot. They go with everything and add such a cute edge to whatever you're wearing! Favourite of this month? I think so.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment