COLOUR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coat - Asos (similar) | Jumper - New Look £12.99 | Trousers - Nasty Gal sale £17 (similar herehere & here) | Shoes - Missguided £25 (now on sale!)
For perhaps the first time ever, I wore an outfit that did not have any black items incorporated in to it. I know, I know, it's crazy. I love the colour of this little jumper so much, and for some reason I just didn't want to pair it with black. It'd have been a bit too easy to just shove on some black trousers and a pair of boots, so instead I added my current favourite trousers and paired it all with white. This is actually quite far out of my comfort zone as usually I'd never dream of pairing so many daring pieces together - but I think it works quite well. The trousers - although pinstriped and cropped - are still in a neutral enough colour that they don't pull focus and don't clash with the other colours. I personally also think that the added white makes the whole outfit "pop" a bit more and really pulls it all together. It's a very Spingy, preppy type of outfit, and I'm more than okay with that!

I'm really surprised at how much wear I actually get out of these shoes. After getting over my initial fear of everyone thinking I was trying to be some sort of Michael Jackson impersonator, I've really grown to love them. They still have the classic brogue style to keep them looking quite standard, but the pointed toe gives them a little bit of an edge, and I absolutely love the silver detailing along the bottom. They're on sale for only £18 at Missguided right now and some sizes have sold out already, so if you're thinking about nabbing a pair I'd do it soon! They have them in other styles too including this snake print which I'm pretty in love with.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment