FEBRUARY FAVOURITES | CHLOE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lime Crime (Coquette) - Amazon £20.63 | Real Technique Stippling Brush - Boots £11.99 | Collection Nail Polish (Almost Nude) - Superdrug £3.19 | Aloe Lip Treatment - The Body Shop £5 | Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Boots £10 | Sponge - Primark £1.50

I didn't do a monthly favourites last month just because I got a lot of new things over November/December. I wanted to try everything out for quite a while before sharing my opinion. This lip care from The Body Shop has been a saviour over the winter months. I apply it before bed and my lips are so smooth by the morning. It has a very subtle smell and has really helped me out since my lips get extremely dry when its cold. I bought this Stippling brush at Christmas time too but I wasn't using it much because my skin was breaking out a lot. Since using my new Boots serum my skin has really cleared up and this makes my foundation look very light-weight and dewy, I've been loving it! I still use a concealer every day though since my skin still breaks out, I use this little sponge I recently bought from Primark to blend it in and it works really well. 

I've also been loving nudes recently and have been using this Lime Crime lipstick a lot the past month. I love the whole 'Kylie Jenner' look so I line my lips a little more than I should and dab this on. I've been using this collection nail polish a lot too. I love nude nails, especially all year round, so this colour hasn't left my nails the past couple of weeks. The formula is great, one coat works great and It dries relatively quick. For Christmas I was given the big Soap & Glory box and this mascara was inside. It's been my go to mascara for the past two months and I really do love it. It lengthens the eyelashes so much without much having to use too much. 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment