GREYSCALE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leather Jacket - Zara £59.99 (similar) | Turtle Neck - Primark £10 | Scarf - Asos £15 (now on sale!) | Bag - Zara £39.99 (sold out)| Boots - BANK £20 | Shorts - Topshop £10 (sale)

I can finally wear my Zara jacket that I got for Christmas yay! It's been gathering dust in my closet over January as it was just far too cold to wear outside. But today was the day it had its first outing. The detailing on it is so beautiful I love the sleeves with the ribbed panel. We all need at least one leather jacket in out wardrobes and I've found the perfect one for me. It just goes with everything, I never want to take it off! I got it in a size small because I wanted the sleeves to be fitted and I wanted the front to open quite a bit, it's snug but I'm glad I got the smaller size.

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The oversized scarf looks so nice with your jacket :)

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete