FOREVER 21 SPRING WISHLIST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd never really shopped in Forever21 before just because I found it so difficult to find anything nice in store. After seeing so many bloggers/youtubers feature Forever21 items on a regular basis I knew I had to give it another go. And I'm so glad I did. Look at all these beautiful items. This spring I want some structured pieces such as culottes and slim-leg trousers but for summer I really want some good old flares or wide-leg trousers! This pair of grey wide-leg pants are so amazing! I can't believe the price or the fact they're from Forever21, I NEED them! I thought this post might help some of you who don't like searching through pages and pages of clothes until you find one thing. I hope this has given everyone some inspiration for this spring/summer! 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, the first outfit is so so beautiful! Well they are all beaut but that first one is just perfection!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete