FAVOURITE RED LIP COMBO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil (red essential) - Boots £4.99 | Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 001 - Boots £5.49

So if you read the blog regularly you'll know I am a huge fan of wearing red lipstick and these two are the ones I grab to the most. They're both amazing on their own but together they give such a perfect finish. The Maybelline pencil makes lining the lips super easy and I fill in the whole lip with this first to make my lipstick last longer. I then dab on the Rimmel lipstick to give it a deeper colour and make it a more matte finish. If you are looking to buy the Kate Moss on I'd recommend going in-store because it says 01 Rossetto but online the numbers are 3 digits so to be on the safe side I'd say buy in-store. 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment