BOOTS SKINCARE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum - Boots £16 | Boots Cucumber Eye Gel - Boots £1.50

I recently picked up this No7 Beautiful Skin serum since I had a £5 off Boots Skincare voucher. I researched a few different ones they had to offer and this one stood out to me. All 5 stars! It is a 'blemish defence serum' and all the reviews were mentioning their glowing, blemish free skin. So I decided to give it a go. I couldn't agree more with those reviews, it's 5 stars from me. It took a couple of weeks for me to notice the difference and although I still have spots I noticed my skin looked less red and blotchy. The overall appearance has become really clear and smooth. I couldn't praise this serum enough. It has worked wonders for my skin and everyone else it seems. I've been using this eye gel for the past few months too and it's great. It's so cooling on the eyes and really wakes me up in the morning. It instantly minimises the appearance of under-eye bags and really soothes the skin. I highly recommend picking any of these up!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments: