PINSTRIPES AND CAMEL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Camel Coat - Primark £25 (similar) | Shirt - Topshop £10 Sale (similar) | Jeans - UO £30 (sale) | Shoes - Primark £18 | Watch - Gift (similar)

Ever since I could go and buy my own clothes I've always stayed away from dark blue jeans just because I associated them with 'dad jeans' but recently I can't stop wearing this pair! They are the comfiest pair of jeans I own and I even wear them about the house, it's very rare for me to be out of joggers in the house! I used to stay clear of jeans in general because trying to find a pair that fit was extremely difficult. My hips/butt area is about two sizes larger than my waist so finding jeans that would go past my bum but are still tight at the waist wasn't really doable. For some reason these ones work. They're really stretchy but they do get a bit looser as you wear them so they've become super comfy. If anyone has any other brand of jeans that are super comfy and stretchy please let me know! 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. The camel colour of your coat complements the blue colours really well, love this outfit!
    Also super jel of your interior, looks so cool!

    Emmie x
    www.emmielois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete