NEW IN: A WEATHERED PENNY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Zoe" Necklace - c/o A Weathered Penny
I've had the pleasure to work with A Weathered Penny on a couple of occasions now and in a couple of different ways. Our most recent collaboration featured a style battle between Chloe and I, a 3 part post which featured a different necklace from the shop each time. (they can each be viewed here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). It was our most exciting and creative collaboration yet and Kayleigh even gave us a full feature on the AWP website which just blew us away. The Zoe necklace was introduced to the website recently and is the baby sister to the famous Zara necklace which I actually had my eye on! It is in a beautiful rose gold colour which I'm super happy about as I don't own much jewellery in that colour yet, besides a watch and a few rings. It manages to hold every aspect that I like in a piece, combining a chunky chain with a delicate crystal. Again, I can't say enough good things about it and it's now a firm favourite in my jewellery collection. She very kindly sent it to me with a cute handwritten thank you note which I just couldn't believe. It was the sweetest thing ever, and I can't thank her enough for her support and for the incredible opportunities she has given us. I am continually amazed at how genuine and lovely this girl is and she deserves all the support in the world, so please check out A Weathered Penny and show her some love on Instagram and Twitter! (@aweatheredpenny). 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment