NARS MATTE MULTIPLE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NARS Matte Multiple - Space NK £30
After seeing the Matte Multiple used in numerous youtube tutorials and hearing people rave about it for the best part of a year, I finally caved and decided to purchase it. It's by far the most expensive single item of makeup I own but it seems like it will last me a lifetime and it really is amazing. I was always in awe of it when I watched others use it, and it really is as good as everyone says it is. It's really creamy and just melts in to your skin when buffed in. It's transformed my contouring completely and I'm so glad I bought it! At first the thought of spending £30 on what is essentially a bronzing stick made me feel sick ha, but I'm trying to invest in good quality products that will actually last for once. I feel like I'm becoming a grown up! I got mine in the shade Vientiane, which is the medium out of the three dark shades offered. (Altai, Vientiane & Cappadoce) Since I wear fake tan most of the time and won't be using it on a normal day lounging around the house or to just pop in to college, I thought this shade would suit me best. The lightest wouldn't be dark enough for contouring, and the darkest would probably show up too much and look less natural. I really am in love with it and can't wait to use it more - hooray for my first ever NARS purchase!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment