BOYFRIEND JEANS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oversized Jumper - Zara £12.99 (out of stock) | Boyfriend Hayden Jeans - Topshop £15 (sale) | Trainers - JD £70 |  Necklace - c/o AuroraLane Jewellery

I've loved boyfriend jeans for a long time now but never found a pair that suit me very well. Having big hips I just looked frumpy in every pair I tried on. When I was having a little browse in Topshop one day a couple of months back I seen these in the sale. They were marked down to £25 so I thought I'd give them a try, I liked them but wasn't 100% hooked. So I bought them anyway and was going to return them if I hadn't worn them in the first two weeks. But at the till they came to only £15 so I thought ok it's fate I need to make these jeans work. When I got home I tried them with a few outfits and ended up pairing them with a white t-shirt and these trainers but I still wasn't loving them. It wasn't until I tried them with over-sized jumpers that I had found my look. I think this slouchy/lazy outfit looks great. I love wearing it to run errands, go shopping or even just about the house if I feel like getting dressed but not wanting to put too much effort in. 
How do you style boyfriend jeans I would love some tips! I know I can't wear them as good as Claire Marshall but I think I did ok. 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment