ZARA WISHLIST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
High Waist Trousers - Zara £25.99 | Joggers - Zara £19.99 | Geometric Print Trousers - Zara £25.99 | Camel Oversized Sweater - Zara £12.99 | Cape - Zara £109.99 | Biker Jacket - Zara £59.99

Zara is a place I've always wanted to shop but never really have because I thought it was way out of my price range. Turns out I was wrong. The TRF section is pretty affordable and now they even have a Special Price section which is even better! Yet the quality stays just as good as the rest of their items. I know I do have a couple of pricey things but I'm in need of a leather jacket and I think this one is so amazing and also within my price range. It is a good staple that would last forever. I am just totally obsessed with this cape and so I had to feature it but it's not something I can see myself buying as it's a lot of money for one item. I have really been enjoying browsing the website and their stuff is very minimal which I really like.
(All photos belong to Zara)


twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Zara is my favorite store! great pieces:) please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quickly becoming one of mines too! x

      Delete