THE INTERVIEW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cut Out Crop - Missguided £12.99 | Skirt - Zara £15.99 | Shoes - Primark £10 | Hand Bracelet - AWeatheredPenny £10 | Rings - Shop Dixi

Sitting with Nicole the other night we were browsing our laptops chatting as usual when she noticed that on the Urban Outfitters Facebook they had posted about looking for sales associates for Christmas time. Now I am completely obsessed with UO and always have been, it is my dream work place. So within minutes I had emailed the team my CV and we were corresponding. All was looking well after I had given my availability and the next day I was invited to an interview. I was really excited because well its Urban Outfitters!? 

This was the outfit I chose to wear thinking it went well with the UO vibe. It was a group interview and was very laid back and casual, I was really nervous but held it together for the 40 minutes. The interview went pretty quickly and was quite enjoyable chatting to the lovely interviewer. Unfortunately though I didn’t get the job. I was absolutely gutted as UO is a store I have always and still do want to work with. So hopefully in time once I progress through with my fashion studies I might get the chance to apply again.
Once I read the email I replied with a thanks for meeting with me and taking the time to interview me and asked for feedback on why I was unsuccessful. And after about 30 minutes of feeling sad I got over it. I realised I have this blog that myself and Nicole run. I am over the moon with how well we are doing. We also are currently doing a really exciting collaboration with A Weathered Penny so maybe it was for the best I didn’t get it and I can work harder on improving myself and our blog.


twitter / instagram / bloglovin' Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment