CASUAL NIGHT OUT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crop Top - Missguided £12.99 | Wide-Leg Navy Trousers - Asos sale £16 (similar) | Heels - Primark £18 | Necklace - MissGuided £10.99

It's no secret that wide leg trousers are amazing. Right? I absolutely love them but you can really only wear them with heels or sandals which is kinda annoying. So after purchasing these I really needed to find a way to wear them seeing as it's not sandal weather. I think I'm going to wear them as a formal/dinner attire and wear them more during the day once I can whip out the Birkenstocks again. I think pairing these with a crop top works a treat, they show off the waist nicely without emphasising the hips too much. I look forward to wearing these a lot more! Apologies for not having them linked I couldn't find them on Asos any more.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Your style, room, hair everything is great! Well done! x
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete