TRANSITION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jacket - Next (similar) | Shirt - Urban Outfitters Mens Urban Renewal (sale) £20 | Jeans - Asos £28 | Shoes - Nike £70 | Backpack - Primark £8 | Scarf - Primark £6 
It is now that time of year that even the days are getting very cold as well as the nights. So I've to opted for throwing this big scarf on wherever I go. It's basically two scarves sewn together. One side is checked and the other is dog-tooth. It is such a lovely colour, I am really into burgundy accessories this season. And of course I wear my Nike Roshe Runs whenever I can. I also need to find Barney a nice winter coat since this is his first winter so any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. scarves are such a great transition piece. liking the plaid print

    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com
    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete