RAVEN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Boohoo £8 | Trousers - Missguided £25 | Heels - Primark £12 | Bindi - eBay pack £3.90
When I seen this top on Boohoo I instantly pictured it with some high waisted, tailored trousers and some strappy heels for a girly night out. I do like how it looks but it's definitely a struggle to get on and off as it doesn't have a zip and doesn't have much give in it - and it doesn't sit properly for very long, meaning I have a nice cleavage for all of two minutes before it falls a bit and disappears. Saying that, it was only £8 and still looks pretty good so I'm not that fussed!

As the top is such a statement, I kept everything else really simple with slicked back hair, a little bindi and plain gold studded earrings. I know some people are a bit iffy about bindis but I think they're just so pretty and delicate yet give a lovely stand-out touch to your outfit. I don't know why I don't incorporate them in to more outfits. Overall I do really love this look and feel like it sums up my personal style quite nicely!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

2 comments: