CASSE-TOI

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
T-shirt - Topshop £18 | Trousers - Missguided £24.99 | Shoes - Primark £14 | Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (similar)
When I first seen this t-shirt on the Topshop website I knew I needed it in my life. For me the price tag is a tad much for a simple t-shirt, but I am so obsessed with it. I studied French in school and have always loved the language and the country, plus I really needed some comfy tees for college, so I caved and purchased it. It's cheeky yet extremely subtle and simple which I love, and the material is incredible - so soft and cosy. I also finally got my hands on these Missguided trousers that kept going out of stock in my size and I'm pretty happy with them. I feel like they bunch up around the top half because the waist is a little big on me, but paired with a crop top rather than a t-shirt tucked in they do look better!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit. Your hair is so lovely !

    http://millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit and perfect make up! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete