A WEATHERED PENNY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hand harness - c/o A Weathered Penny | Crop top - Boohoo £5 | Trousers - H&M sale £10 | Pointed flats - Office sale £10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I recently had the chance to work with a lovely girl from the jewellery store A Weathered Penny and received this absolutely amazing hand harness. I really can't get over how beautiful it is and the quality is great too. I'm a sucker for statement jewellery and love the idea of it being on my hand rather than around my neck. It's definitely the most extravagant and pretty hand chain I've ever seen and I'm so happy to own it! I highly, highly recommend checking A Weathered Penny out, especially as their new A/W collection is just launching. I'm also very excited to announce that we'll be working with them again soon, including a feature on the website, which we'll be sure to update you on!

The other major piece in this outfit is the wide leg trousers. I have hunted for the perfect pair for so long and happened upon these when I was having a wander around H&M after college one day, there was no tag on them and they were the very last pair, what a lucky day! I love the tailored look of them and the fact they're quite a thick material - perfect for the coming Winter months.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment