NICOLE'S AUGUST FAVOURITES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Pink perfume - Next, gift £14
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Notebooks by Nikki Strange - The Little Deer £4.99 each 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Necklace - eBay £1.99

I have very few favourites this month, mainly because I haven't bought or tried anything new lately which is kind of depressing. But, my student loan should be coming in soon so hopefully next month will be filled with numerous hauls and an exciting faves at the end of it!

My boyfriend's mum has bought me this perfume from Next twice now and I love it, I think it's one of very few that I've actually used up. It's a very girly scent which usually I wouldn't go for, but it's just so fresh and floral that I think it's perfect for Spring/Summer. I've also had the little notebooks from Nikki Strange for a while and have recently began using them a lot now that I'm back at college. They're so handy for taking down notes and lists etc. Plus just look how insanely pretty they are!

 I'm at the stage in the year where it's beginning to get a bit colder and I'm having difficulty putting outfits together since the weather is changing so much within one day, so unfortunately I have no clothing favourites this month. Instead I've been really in to accessories, with my pearl necklace being my most worn by far. At first I wasn't sure about it but after finding this cheap version on eBay I had to try it out. Turns out I absolutely adore it! I encourage everyone to pick it up, you'd be surprised how well it ties together an outfit.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment