CHLOE'S AUGUST FAVOURITES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NYX (Stockholm) - NYX Cosmetics £5.49 | Kate Moss Lasting Finish - Boots £5.49 | Necklace - The Little Deer (no longer available) | Cardigen - H&M £7.99 | Divergent Trilogy - Amazon £28.44
Sorry this post is up a little later than usual but I am caught up in starting college and totally forgot to post this! Anyway, I've already opted for darker lip colours now that it's getting a little colder. I love this shade of red from Kate Moss its so perfect and vibrant. It's very similar to Mac 'Russian Red' but for a fraction of the price. After reading a lot of John Green books I needed a new book trilogy to read so I chose Divergent because I was so engrossed in the movie. I am really enjoying this book and can't wait to read the other two.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment