LUNA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fedora - Missguided £12.99 | Kimono - H&M £5.99 (similar) | Crop t-shirt - Topshop £8 | Trousers - Next £22 (similar) | Sandals - eBay £12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Choker - c/o Luna | Necklaces - c/o Luna | Rings - Dixi & Primark

This outfit started off as something really plain and comfy to run some errands in with the drawstring trousers and ribbed crop top, but when I came home and had received these lovely goodies from Luna I decided to style it up and combine a sort of witchy theme. The sporty base combined with the draping kimono and fedora makes for an unusual outfit, but for some reason I quite like it. I love dressing things to make them look a bit more dark and will always grab a choker and some dark lipstick if I think an outfit is too "clean" looking. I think it's good to dress items in ways that you wouldn't expect once in a while, whether it's in subtle ways like this outfit or whether it's more dramatic. It's also nice to just have a bit of fun with your outfit instead of planning everything out meticulously and it means that there are so many ways to style one piece. On another day I could combine this outfit with rolled up hems instead, trainers and a leather jacket to emphasise the sports luxe vibe. I think it's that reason that's made me become somewhat obsessed with basics again.

Apologies for the unusual lighting in these photos, the sun kept dipping in and out and it was a bit later on in the day.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. This outfit, accessories and photos are ALL perfection! No need to apologise about the lighting, I actually really like it with this outfit :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete