FEELING BLUE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fedora - Missguided £12.99 | Coat - Topshop £20 (sale) |  Shorts - Topshop £10 (sale) | Top - H&M £7.99 | Birkenstocks | Necklace - eBay £1.99 | Watch - Philip Mercier (similar
It's that time of the year again. Saying goodbye to summer and gearing up for Scottish autumn weather. This is such a beautiful jacket and I keep reaching for it to brighten up my all black outfits. I will probably just add a pair of tights and boots to make this outfit weather appropriate and I'm good to go. I'm also starting college tomorrow officially so I will be wearing this little outfit at some point.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

4 comments:

  1. love the blue/black combo. you look gorgeous!

    cat // je suis cat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really sweet x

      Just checked out your blog it's awesome!

      Delete
  2. I'm so in love with this coat... The colour is gorgeous. Also love how you styled it!
    xoxo Maeva
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete