WHAT'S IN MY BEACH BAG?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bag - Primark £9 | Floppy hat - eBay | Flip flops - Primark | Glasses case - Forever 21 | Sunglasses - Primark (similar) | Book - Amazon | Comb & Bobble - Primark | Rosy Lips Vaseline | Bikini - c/o Triangl Swimwear

Since I actually managed to get away on holiday this year, I thought I'd do a couple of quick travel related posts starting with this "what's in my beach bag?" one. I always find it interesting to see what other people feel are their essentials and I like to get new ideas of what to take to make beach days more comfortable and relaxing. I can't go anywhere without a good book and the beach or pool is definitely no exception. Lying in the sun, engrossed in a book with a cocktail by my side is my idea of a perfect day. This Primark beauty of a bag is something I'm so glad I decided to pick up before I went away. It's huuuuge, cheap and also looks pretty nice so it's perfect for lugging around all your beachy items..My hair gets knotted really easily as it's dyed, so after I've been in water I'll comb it out and shove it up out of the way. As well as that, I'll put on some Vaseline whenever I top up my suntan lotion to make sure my lips don't get dry. I especially love this one as it has a lovely scent and gives your lips a subtle pink tint, perfect when you don't want to wear make-up!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment