UPDATE: BARNEY & COLLEGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I thought I would do a little update on my puppy Barney since I've not really spoken about him since I got him 6 months ago! So he is a Pug/Jack Russell cross. He has a little chubby Pug body and tail, with a Jack Russell head and temperament. He just turned 8 months old and he is a wonderful little pup. He is very hyper and needs hour long walks about twice a day. Other than that he is a joy to have, he is very sweet and cuddly and I am so in love with him! He has the funniest personality and is just generally daft.

Also next month I will be starting college! I am studying Fashion Design and Manufacturing and I am super excited to do it. Hopefully it will bring some opportunities my way and will help me improve the blog! Fashion has always been my main interest so I am so happy that I am getting the chance to go and study it.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment