SUNDAY POST: CANADA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Floppy hat - eBay | Dress - H&M £7.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Motel sale £19 (similar) | Clutch - Topshop sale £7
Kimono - Missguided £21.99 (similar) | Bikini top - c/o Triangl, Levis - Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses - TK Maxx £12 | Choker - eBay | Moon necklace - DIY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I got back from Canada on Thursday morning and I'm pretty distraught about it! It's such a beautiful place and I had an amazing time, I'd have stayed there forever if I could. I managed to squeeze a lot of exciting activities in to the short two weeks I was there, including visiting Canada's Wonderland and Niagara Falls of course. I actually managed to go stay in Niagara on two separate occasions and got to see the Falls in some incredible settings, including close up on the "Maid of the Mist" boat tour and lit up at night with a thunder storm above. It really was a sight I'll never forget! I urge everyone to go visit Canada if you get the chance as my photos definitely don't do it justice at all.

On the plus side, now that I'm home I'll be back to posting regularly and I'm also planning a few travel/holiday related posts so keep an eye out for those.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment