PLAYSUIT AND DENIM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunglasses - Primark £2 | Sandals - Primark £4 | Watch - Gift (similar) | Playsuit Dungarees - Topshop £20 (sale) | Top - Topshop £10 (similar) | Denim Jacket - Topman  (similar)

This was a really quick outfit I threw on just to run errands, and since it's really warm in Scotland right now I've been trying to make the most of it by wearing shorts! I've featured this dungaree playsuit before but I'm still in love with it so I thought I'd show it again but this time as a summer outfit. It goes really well with black or white and the print just adds a little bit of colour. I thought I'd add a few pictures of Barney too just to show you all how he's getting on. He is huge now!

Also the next few weeks will be super fun as I have my prom, my 18th birthday and a wedding! How exciting!! Keep checking the blog to see what I decide to wear for all three of them.


twitter / instagram / bloglovin' 

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment