PITLOCHRY: PART 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jumpsuit - Forever21 £24 (similar) | Jacket - Primark £18 | Fedora - Missguided £12.99 | Birkenstocks £39.95 | Necklace - Gift (etsy) | Karen Millen Watch | Sunglasses - Primark £2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mango, Mint and Coconut Smoothie
Yesterday I got back from Pitlochry where Gary and I were visiting for four days. The weather and scenery were perfect and I really enjoyed it. This is the outfit I wore on the first day but I quickly had to change into something a little cooler as the heat was unreal! We spent the first day checking out some near by places like this little lake, went into town for a smoothie and then had a barbecue at night. It was such a lovely little getaway and I wish I was back basking in the sun. I need to admit I did kind-of miss the rain though haha. 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment