CASUAL PASTELS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eye Dress - Zara £25.99 (ebay or dupe) | Birkenstocks £39.95 | Satchel - Primark £6 (ebay) | Rings - Shop Dixi (Ganesha Elephant/ Peaceful One/ Unicorn tears - discontinued) | Duster Coat - Primark £18

First of all, yes I do have really weird looking feet. 
So I know Nicole blogged about this dress but I absolutely love it and I think it's good to see how we both would style it. I was shopping at Livingston with Gary and I was picking up a few pieces of makeup that I wanted to try and I will be reviewing! I think this dress is perfect for this summer and since there are so many pastel accessories around it's so easy to style this dress. It goes with black or white so it's a really staple piece. 

I recently got these rings from Shop Dixi and they have never left my fingers they are so pretty! And I know you all are thinking why are my eyebrows so good looking in this post? Well a lovely lady at Beautiful Brows pulled me into her stall and gave my eyebrows a makeover! I will be blogging about the product/techniques she used on me later this week.  

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment