BEAUTIFUL BROWS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beautiful Brow Powder (chocolate) -  Beautiful Brows £15, Stencil (C5-C8) - eBay £0.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The day I had my eyebrows done by 'Beautiful Brows' was the best day ever! I was pulled aside and asked to try this product and usually I decline but I couldn't resist when she told me it was for eyebrows, could I? So I've not actually found a brow product that is right for me I just can't seem to get it right. Once I seen this used on me I knew I had found the one. 

Come on my brows ARE beautiful right? This product is absolutely perfect. The lady used a eyebrow stencil and simply brushed on this powder and tah-dah they were amazing. You can buy the powder on it's own or buy the set which comes with eyebrow stencils, brushes, highlighter, tweezers, a mirror and of course the eyebrow powder of your choice.  I just went for the powder itself since I already own brushes and things. I ordered a few stencils from eBay and that was me sorted. The eyebrow shape C8 is my favourite. 

The best part of this product is that it is semi-permanent! That means if you sweat, get wet or rub it, it doesn't come off! Make-up remover works a treat to get it off or a wipe so don't worry about it getting stuck on. And if I use this everyday it should last me 2-3 years so here's hoping because I never want to part with this! 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment