SUNDAY POST: DOGS, DOGS & MORE DOGS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I attended a barbecue and met a few little doggies! Sorry I don't have any pictures of the food but I ate it too quickly as usual. Anyway my friend just got this cocker spaniel puppy a couple of days ago and he is the cutest! He's only 8 weeks old and his name is Brody. He is so friendly and cheeky! The top picture is of Murphy who is a springer spaniel. He is pretty old but is so sweet and lovely. I know this isn't the usual fashion post but we thought it'd be nice to let you know what we get up to other than posing for pictures. My outfit from today will be up later on in the week so keep checking for that!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment