SUMMER DRESS STYLING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Striped Dress - H&M £15 | White Lace Dress - Boohoo (similar)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Biker Jacker - Next | Bag - Next £25 | Sandals - Primark 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Denim Jacket - Topshop Sale £20 (similar) | White Bag - Primark £9 | Sandals - Primark £4
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Green Jacket - River Island £27
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimono - Missguided £21.99 | Bag - Primark £9
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Floppy Hat - eBay £8.99

As it's getting closer to summer I thought a post on how to style summer dresses would be helpful. This stripy dress is a new love of mine. I've been trying to find one like this for ages and I was happily surprised when H&M were selling it. It's really versatile and flattering. The white one has been in my wardrobe for a good few months and now that it's getting hotter it can finally be worn! I think its really girly and pretty, the lace detail is great. I think my next step is to get beach-body ready since I'm sitting eating a chocolate orange while I blog (no regrets).


twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment