RIBBED MIDI AND NIKES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunglasses - TK Maxx £12, Choker - DIY, Rings - Shop Dixi & Primark, Watch - eBay, Clutch - gift
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (here no longer on sale) | Crop  - Missguided (similar here) | Ribbed midi skirt - Asos sale £14 | Nike trainers - Gift
I had to run a few errands with Andrew and it was actually pretty warm again for once so I chose comfort over everything. I even went the extra mile and didn't do my hair or make-up.. Not the most glamorous of bloggers really am I? This midi skirt is the best one I've found so far, the rib detail and the little split on the back adds lovely touches to such a basic piece. I dug out my old Nike trainers that I've had for a while now and can safely say I've rediscovered my love for them. I'm determined to wear them more so I can convince myself it's acceptable to buy a pair of New Balance as I'll have evidence that I'd actually wear them all the time. I also really like this clutch bag that my friend gave me for my birthday, it's so easy to wear with a casual outfit. It looks quite moto-esque(?) with the zip and rib detail as well. It's perfect to grab no matter what you're wearing and just pulls everything together!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment