REJUVENATE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Zara sale £12.99 | PVC skirt - Topshop £32 (similar here) | Bag - Primark £10 | Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (here, no longer on sale) | Boots - Topshop
Initial bracelet - Etsy £9.66 | Rings - Primark and H&M | Necklace - eBay £1.79

For a while I hated getting dressed properly and continuously threw on the same comfy dresses or plain trousers, but now, finally, my exams are complete and I can enjoy my holidays! Chloe chopped all of my hair off for me too and I now feel rejuvenated almost. It's made me feel so fresh and summery and I'm so glad it happened. I bought a couple of things from the Zara sale, which was extremely difficult considering my basket had roughly 10 items in it at the end of my website scour, and one of them was this little top. I'd had my eye on it for a while so nabbed it as soon as the sale came about. At the moment I really love simplistic items that have a touch of something extra, with this it's the mesh underlay. I'm also head over heels for this necklace, having fallen in love with the style of the Topshop and Zara ones, I went on the hunt for a cheaper alternative and came across this beaut. How incredible is it?!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment