ONYX

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jumpsuit - Forever21 £24 (similar) | Kimono - H&M £15 | Sandals - Primark £4 | Bra - Cheap Monday £21

This is the outfit I recently wore to a barbecue. Ever since I got this jumpsuit I've been wearing it to death - I was so excited to blog about it! its so versatile, mega comfy and flattering. I love wearing it with my sandals or heeled sandals. I know it is a little revealing so you just need to be careful the little button doesn't pop open! (I know this from experience)

This is a must-have piece for me as I've already gotten so much use out of it and it was really cheap! Here's a picture of me dressing it up too. I may also do a night look for this particular outfit, I'll keep you all posted!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, really suits you! love the pattern on the kimono xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete