BLACKOUT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bowler hat - H&M £8 | Blazer - H&M £15 (similar) | High neck top - Topshop £10 | Necklace - Forever 21 £5.50 | Jeans - Asos £28 | Belt & Sandals - Primark

I attended a college information day and this was the outfit I put together. It's very minimal but works well. I love wearing all black outfits whatever the weather, they are my go-to when I'm struggling for something to wear. I also chopped even more of my hair off! It's pretty short but I'm really loving it. I even added a little too-close of a selfie to show you all this lipstick I'm obsessed with. It reminds me of Mac spice but for a third of the price! It is from the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick range and it's in the colour Asia. It smells amazing and gives a matte finish but really hydrates the lip. It is around £6.50 but boots are doing it on special at the moment!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boots - £4.99 (offer)

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment