THE CO-ORD AND COFFEE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Two-Piece - Shop Genoa £25 | Jacket - River Island £27 (approx.) | Belt - Primark £2 | Watch - Ebay £2.98 | Choker - eBay
3Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gallery of Modern Art (Glasgow)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Iced Mocha Cookie Crumble
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went shopping today and treated myself to some new spring/summer essentials and then had a quick coffee and went to an art gallery with my boyfriend. I love this co-ordinate and think this jacket is my favourite thing to pair with it. The green is so vibrant and really brightens up the whole outfit. I added a few pictures of my favourite room in the art gallery too. Anyone can go in and make whatever they like with the things lying around. I thought this was a great idea, it's lovely to look around at what everyone has created.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

4 comments:

  1. Wow great outfit... but also I can't but help notice your tattoos which I absolutely love! Hamsa hand is a design I've also considered for myself.

    thisischichi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clicked on this post at random and realised you're one of the girls at my college course! So weird to find you on the internet haha. Love your blog- just getting started out myself. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is so weird! Aw thanks, yeah me too. Just started before christmas :)

      Delete