SIGNS OF SUMMER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Missguided £14.99 | Shorts & belt - Miss Selfridge | Head piece - eBay £1.59
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Watch - eBay £3 | Tibetan ring - Primark £4 (set of 3) | Others - Shop Dixi (here & here)
Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (no longer on sale) | Sandals - Primark £4 | Rucksack - Primark £9

It's finally warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirts here in Scotland!! I actually had an exam and had been wearing a dress, tights and boots but was dying on the way home it was so warm, so I quickly changed in to something weather-friendly and went a walk with Andrew. During Summer I love the simplest of outfits as they're just so much more comfy and easy with the warm weather. When it's warm I definitely think comfort outweighs anything else so I tend to gravitate towards shorts and crop tops most of the time. I really love this little top from Missguided and think it's just the cutest. It's actually like an almost knitted material and is pretty thick which feels lovely and looks great. The only downfall I have with it is that because it's knitted it tends to bunch up a bit and it makes me feel a bit more "chunky", haha. Nonetheless it's now a favourite in my wardrobe!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment