EYE SPY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Zara £25.99 (dupe here) | Shoes - Daisy Street £39.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rings - Primark & Shop Dixi | Bracelet - H&M
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunglasses - Primark (similar here) | Bag - Primark £9

I'm surprised it's took me thing long to feature my little Zara beauty on here, it's become a major blogger favourite and I'm not surprised at all! It's one of the best purchases I've ever made in my entiiiiire life. Since it's coming up to Summer I dressed it up with white and silver accessories but on a more dreary day I always pair it with some simple chunky boots, a leather jacket and a rucksack. Chunky boots and my leather jacket are my go-to pieces, especially when I'm wearing something quite statement-y like this dress. I actually picked this bag up today on my way home from college and am planning on using it as my carry-on/overnight bag since it's so huge. It's such a bargain too and comes in a range of colours - definitely something to look out for next time you're in your local Primarni. Speaking of carry-on luggage, I think I need to get some fake tan on those pasty little legs of mine until the sun appears.


twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this dress, I think it looks great with the white accessories! Can't believe that dupe on Sheinside, it looks identical! May just have to invest :)

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know I was amazed when I seen it, such a bargain :) you definitely should!

      Nicole xx

      Delete