SPRING INSPIRATION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All photos are from Tumblr.

Now that it's officially April I'm starting to think towards more simplistic, comfortable outfits for when the weather eventually starts to get warmer and more Spring/Summer like. I really love laid back outfits that look so effortless yet perfect. I tend to be gravitating towards loose fitting dresses and skinny jeans, plain t-shirts and stacks of jewellery for Spring. I just can't wait until we can swap the jeans for some denim shorts! I'm still as obsessed with holographic items as ever so here's hoping that trend sticks about for a while and I'm also actually starting to love the pastel trend as much as everyone else seems to. I'm just reaching that point in the year where you want to have a massive clear out of your old things and create a whole new wardrobe for S/S.

Anyway, I hope this little post gives you all some inspiration for your Spring wardrobe!

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment