PATTERNED TROUSERS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cuff - Daisy Street £5.99 | Lilac ring - Primark £4 (set of 3) | Wrap ring - Primark £1, Others - Shop Dixi £16 each
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crop top - Primark (set of 2) | Trousers - H&M £15 approx (similar here & here) | Heels - Daisy Street £39.99

I think this is one of those outfits that you could wear either during the day or on a night out and you wouldn't look out of place. When Daisy Street posted a photo of these shoes on their Instagram I knew I had to have them, I wasn't sure when I'd be able to wear them but luckily they are pretty versatile and I'd be able to wear them dressed up for a night out or with some skinny jeans to go out for dinner or something. I bought the trousers last Summer and I still love them a lot, they're so comfy and really easy to style despite being so "in your face". I've worn them with a plain black top and some chunky boots with a leather jacket chucked on for a more casual look. It seems like patterned trousers are making a come back this year so I'd go grab a pair, whether they're more monochrome and safe like these or more extreme like the bright tropical ones I've seen too. (here & here)

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

1 comment: