3 WAYS TO WEAR: KIMONO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
White crop top - £4 H&M|Kimono £5.99 - H&M (similar| Black Shorts £10 - Topshop SaleMoon Choker - DIY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Butterfly Chiffon Dress - £7.50 Topshop Sale (here on ebay)Sandals - £38 Next Sunglasses - £2 Primark (similarHoundstooth Crop (part of two piece) - £25 Shop Genoa
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Purple ring - Topshop (long ago) Gold Midi Rings - £2 River Island Gold Ring - Primark
Scotland is actually getting some sunshine for a change so I decided this might be a useful post to do since kimonos are becoming so popular but some people might not be so sure on how to style them. Over the past few days I've been out on dog walks 2 or 3 times a day hence why I have Barney and my boyfriends dog Dexter in these photos (I'm not a crazy dog person I promise). I had to hold Barney because he likes to eat everything that's on the ground so the woods were heaven to him.

This kimono actually belongs to nicole and I stole it because I need my own but haven't found the time to go get it! It is so cheap and versatile and I love that its so light and easy to throw on. I think my favorite outfit is the monochrome crop and black shorts, what does everyone else think?

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment