VELVET AND MESH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SAM 3978
Lipstick - Lime Crime Coquette, Headchain - Topshop via eBay £8, Choker - DIY
collage2
Mesh sleeve top - Topshop (similar here), Velvet maxi - Urban Outfitters sale £12 (similar here & here)
collage
Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (similar here) | Boots - Topshop | Bag - Next £25
Yesterday I went shopping with my boyfriend and I was desperate to wear this velvet skirt, it's even nicer in person and is such a beautiful colour. As we were going to a shopping centre I didn't have to worry too much about the weather, hence the slightly inappropriate midriff and jacket choice. Unluckily for us Scots it's still freezing, windy, rainy and it even snowed for a bit yesterday morning! This headchain will always be one of my favourite purchases - I'm so glad I managed to nab it. It instantly makes any outfit look more fancy and put together and I especially love it paired with the velvet. I felt like a little gypsy princess.

Chloe and I have been making ourselves chokers and a lot of people have asked if we're selling them. We've decided to add a Blog Sale page here soon and we'll put our chokers and some of our wardrobe on it. It'll be clothes that we've bought then not wore or only worn once or twice, they'll all be in good condition and the chokers/necklaces will be made to measure so they fit perfectly! (Edit: We now have a Depop page instead: @nicolejohnston)

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've followed you, lovely xx

      Delete