SUNDAY POST: WOOF?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bowler Hat (similar), Scarf - H&M £7.99, Biker Coat - Boohoo £45, Boots - eBay £20

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Playsuit - Topshop sale £15, Top - H&M £7  (similar here)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Elephant Necklace - DIY, Ring - Shop Dixi £16
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So today I went a walk with my boyfriend since I've not gotten out of the house much because of my new puppy! We just went a little stroll near my house and took some pictures. I've had this playsuit for ages and its just really cute and easy to throw on!  I paired it with my neglected bowler hat and my bright scarf which I will hopefully get to wear a lot more coming into spring time. Apologies for the jacket and boots never being off but they're black and match any of my clothes, I promise I'll wear them less as it gets hotter.

When we got home I decided to take a few pictures of Barney in his little 'WOOF' jumper, he likes to fight with it and bite it when he's wearing it! He's currently snoozing next to me while I blog (fighting with my laptop wire tired him out). He is settling in so well but unfortunately he's still too little to come out on walks with me, he will have all of his jabs in the next month and I can't wait to take him out! 

Another new update is that I also chopped my hair, I've wanted to for a while now and finally got the courage to do it! Might even dye it for a change this spring, let me know what you guys think.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so charming. The hat is a great accent piece. It's such a fun look.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon! We love to hear feedback :) Chloe x

    ReplyDelete