ROCK N ROSE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Black tee - Primark £3 | Leather skort - Missguided £17.99 | Boots - eBay £34 | Choker chain - c/o Rock n Rose | Gold watch - eBay £3.99 | Rings - H&M £3.99 & old
Although it's now technically Spring, it's still quite dingy and dreary most days here and again, the lighting was near enough gone by the time I took these photos which is why my little Instagram selfie looks so much better than the real blog photos (well, that and the filter). I thought I'd include it as it gives a better idea of what my make-up looked like in actual daylight. My personal challenge is to become as confident in front of the camera as I am while taking my own photos on my phone ha. There's definitely a clear difference between the two, someone teach me how to be posy! Or maybe we should all ditch blog photos for filter-packed Instagram snaps?

My outfit itself is extremely simple and comfy, I tend to be gravitating more towards outfits like these lately rather than really fussy items. I dressed to match the bleak weather and decked myself out in head to toe black, complete with dark smokey eye. Despite it's simplicity and extreme lack of colour, I like this outfit as it includes different textures, chunky boots and a lot of jewellery. Adding texture is key to wearing an outfit which is all one block of colour in my opinion. I was also lucky enough to receive this absolutely gorgeous choker chain necklace from Rock n Rose and I am in love with it! It's definitely my style wrapped up in one item. If one piece of jewellery was used to define me, this would be it. I just love big, chunky, statement pieces as they can be worn with the simplest of outfits and instantly make them look better. 

 twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! And I love your style.
    I'm following you and your lovely blog now.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous lady! I've followed you too!

      Nicole xx

      Delete
  2. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster award more info is only blog x

    www.whatttowearr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete